Evolve has built its reputation on creating extraordinary experiences for our clients. But equally important to us is the experience we create for our employees.
We do our best to ensure that our exceptionally talented employees maintain a healthy work/life balance. While any company can supply stuff like insurance and 401k matching, which we do, Evolve's greatest benefit comes from the amazing people you’ll be surrounded by on a daily basis, who challenge and drive you to think harder, be your most creative and love what you do.
The positions that we are actively seeking are below. Click Here to apply.
Senior Graphic Designer
To successfully direct and develop creative, effective designs advertising. The Graphic Designer is a skillful master of design, working in tandem with the Creative Team, that transforms compelling and imaginative concepts into visual reality that ultimately leverage the brands of the companies we serve.
Day to Day Duties:
Produce exceptional work for clients in multiple media types including, but not limited to, television, radio, print, outdoor and a strong focus on web and interactive design.
Help the agency win new business through bold, innovative work, as well as effective presentations. Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat on a Mac OSX platform.
Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, versioning control and more.
Knowledge of file format types, such as PDF, TIF, EPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. and how to create/edit them.
Proficiency with image manipulation, color-correction, scanning, etc.
Develop and maintain client brand guidelines and design standards.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines.
Build and maintain important relationships with clients and help the agency move the relationship to one of value and respect.
Help the agency develop strong and positive relationships in the advertising and marketing community to aid in the recruitment of top talent.
Possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients.
Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
High volume of web and interactive project experience
A powerful portfolio of creative that demonstrates originality, innovation, problem-solving, and personal expression. Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Proficiency with software applications used for advertising, such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget.
Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
Bachelor’s degree required and/or 3-6 years experience with an advertising organization, with at least two years previous experience in a high volume environment.
Accounting Coordinator and Reception Lead
Evolve is currently seeking a full-time accounting professional to join our team and play a very significant role in the success of the company. Accounting experience is required, the more experience you have, the more the position can grow to meet your abilities. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and leave package to qualified applicants. Please send resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration. Must be able to pass a reference check, background check, and drug test.
Reception Lead and Accounting Coordinator --
The Reception Lead and Accounting Coordinator is responsible for all administrative functions related to posting and tracking accounts receivable and accounts payable, and ensuring an efficient staff payroll system, under the direction of the President and Accountant. The accounting assistant administers all account-based processes, paperwork and records. The accounting assistant also reviews to ensure accurate accounting reports as required for agency management, the accounting director or the bank.
The accounting assistant is involved in administration of group benefits, and may be asked to provide materials and support to the accounting director in agency management committee meetings. The accounting assistant also provides support to the agency media department through special account reconciliations and funds distribution.
Accounting duties include:
• Entry of Accounts Payable into the accounting software for vendor payments of expense and job cost related expenses.
• Ensures Accounts Payable entries are made into the accounting software and properly coded to their respective departments.
• Prints client account statements for review by Account executives and releases by the (5th) of each following month.
• As clients pay billings, makes bank deposits and posts payments against AR.
• Ensures payments to suppliers are made when due by processing checks and pairing them with invoices for approval and signature by the President.
• Assists accounting director by learning which suppliers must receive priority payments, and ensures they are flagged for timely payment.
• Monitors aged accounts payable and receivable and notifies the accounting director to prevent problems.
• Chases billable and unbillable staff for timesheets, and clarifies any unclear entries.
• With assistance of media Director, provides complete and accurate media accruals list at close of each month.
• Prioritizes assigned accounting work and tasks, and undertakes them as needed.
• Chases agency staff to get answers or required action when needed. Ensures the timeliness of all departmental responsibilities.
• Alerts accounting director about mechanical problems of system hardware or software.
• Reports any variances of hours worked by staff for payroll purposes to the accounting director, and records hours relating to overtime, sick leave, holidays, doctor's appointments, etc.
Duties where accounting doubles as Human Resources:
• Ensures all background checks, drug testing and contractual requirements are made prior to employment commencement.
• Gathers all paperwork and submits to new employees to start their medical, dental, life insurance and beneficiary plans. Submits to accounting director for review and/or completion.
• Knows benefits package and helps employees understand and be aware of benefits they are entitled to.
• Assists employees in filling out and filing benefits/insurance claims paperwork. Files as necessary. Marks in carry forward file to ensure employee's claim is not lost. When check comes in, deletes it from waiting list and gives check to employee.
Reception Lead duties:
• Assist in answering telephones and routing calls as required.
• Greets clients and vendors upon arrival and notifies Agency personnel as required.
• Ensures client is able to have their calls answered, returned and attended to as quickly as is required.
• Assures sign-in and related security procedures are followed.
• Manages internal mail routing to expedite timely accounting inputs, and internal communications.
• Shares in the management responsibility to monitor the entire agency for compliance with security and confidentiality policies and obligations.